The function of danger and compliance officers is extra wide-reaching than ever. Be a part of The Wall Road Journal Danger & Compliance Discussion board to listen to from main thinkers on the best way to navigate new sanctions, put together for impending ESG rules, shield your provide chain from cyber threats and evolve your method to danger as the worldwide panorama continues to turn out to be extra complicated.
Prime Causes to Attend the Danger & Compliance Discussion board
- Unpack the buildup of sanctions on Russia with Brian Nelson, the U.S. Treasury Division’s beneath secretary for Terrorism and Monetary Intelligence and a frontrunner of U.S. sanctions coverage
- Apply learnings from workshops that dig into managing third-party cybersecurity and finest practices for measuring and reporting on a variety of dangers
- Discover how classes from behavioral psychology can create simpler compliance applications with Benjamin van Rooij, creator of “The Behavioral Code”
- Get an professional perspective on navigating the SEC’s proposed new reporting rules from Mardi McBrien, managing director on the IFRS Basis and a thought chief in sustainability reporting
- Take away sensible suggestions from Barbara Cosgrove, chief privateness officer at Workday, and Cynthia Patton, common counsel for Verily Life Sciences, on the best way to work successfully throughout your group, from human assets to operations
Click on right here to be taught extra concerning the occasion!