Date/Time: October 13, 2020 (1-2PM EST / 10-11AM PST)
Organizations of all sizes are rising their renewable power packages in pursuit of decarbonization and net-zero targets. However even with renewable targets in place, many organizations don’t know the place to start out or the most effective path to get there.
Renewable power and decarbonization require a holistic method, one based mostly on each a radical understanding of the out there instruments and a steadiness of core enterprise targets with sustainability targets.
On this one-hour webinar, audio system from Enel X and Provider will talk about the method of making and executing an efficient decarbonization technique in immediately’s evolving setting. Matters will embody:
- An outline of a very powerful options for addressing a company’s emissions from electrical energy, together with REC purchases, on-site photo voltaic/storage, and PPAs
- Constructing a robust portfolio of renewable options whereas balancing totally different enterprise priorities
- How Provider adopted options and navigated the method of decreasing emissions
- Sarah Golden, Senior Analyst, Vitality | Chair, VERGE Electrify; GreenBiz Group
- Andrew Klindera, Affiliate Director, Environmental Packages, Provider Company
- Beau Griffey, Senior Supervisor, Renewables Advisory, Enel X
If you cannot tune in stay, please register and we’ll e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, out there to you on-demand after the stay webcast