Welcome to episode quantity 100!
A particular present with a really fascinating matter: Inclusion of Introverts and Introversion. We requested our CEO Margaret Versteden for a quote for this quantity 100. She shocked us with the truth that this matter is so essential for her as she is coping with this her complete life, as an introvert.
So in case you are an extrovert, we predict this can be a “should hear”. It can make it easier to to know and to make the world and your surroundings safer for introverts. It’s in regards to the inclusion of everybody and the inclusion of introverts
What the episode covers
Why is it a lot more durable for an introvert to be included than for an extrovert? To grasp this, we first dive into questions like:
- What’s an introvert?
- And what it isn’t, what are the frequent misunderstandings?
- Why is it so essential to be extra conscious of those variations?
- We contact upon neurodiversity and neuro non-typical individuals, as a number of the necessities for a protected surroundings additionally applies for these teams.
After this understanding we dive into the surroundings:
- What creates a protected surroundings? The way to embrace various individuals?
- What are you able to do as a facilitator?
- We discuss conferences, shows, standups, coping with suggestions, spark conferences and plenty of extra examples
- We focus on ideas and tips to construct a extra inclusive surroundings
And we’re confronted with our personal bias, greater than as soon as.
Peter Paul van de Beek
Liberating Constructions: https://www.liberatingstructures.com/
Different exhibits on Range and Inclusion: