GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) has introduced the lightest GoPro ever, HERO10 Black Bones, which is purpose-built to be the last word FPV (First Individual View) drone digicam. That includes GoPro’s flagship imaging pipeline – together with the high-performance GP2 processor and Emmy Award-Profitable HyperSmooth 4.0 – the digicam delivers the identical breakthrough picture high quality and blistering video body charges as HERO10 Black, packaged in a minimalistic, light-weight enclosure designed particularly for FPV use.
“Bones is a crucial step in our technique to leverage GoPro’s core camera-technology to supply spinoff merchandise that tackle the wants of a selected viewers of consumers,” stated GoPro Founder and CEO, Nicholas Woodman. “Bones delivers HERO10 Black picture high quality and efficiency in a light-weight physique that’s preferrred for aerial cinematography.”
FPV is an rising artistic pattern that has wowed many with views solely potential utilizing FPV drones – whether or not at a neighborhood bowling alley, the Tesla Giga Berlin manufacturing unit or Manchester Metropolis’s Ethihad Stadium. Weighing in at solely 54 grams, HERO10 Black Bones is uniquely suited to FPV seize because the lightest GoPro ever – offering solely the necessities for FPV lovers. Housed in a light-weight, well-ventilated enclosure, HERO10 Black Bones delivers the perfect picture high quality and stabilization per gram of weight.
“For the reason that daybreak of FPV, pilots have been adapting GoPro’s versatile HERO cameras to seize extremely immersive views in flight – going so far as sawing them aside to engineer a greater answer to handle their wants,” stated Pablo Lema, GoPro VP of Product. “With HERO10 Black Bones, the FPV neighborhood now has the lightest GoPro ever – a straightforward to arrange, no-compromise, custom-designed digicam for the FPV use-case. We’re excited to see how far the neighborhood can push the boundaries of FPV content material creation with HERO10 Black Bones.”
HERO10 Black continues GoPro’s dedication to high quality, versatility and blistering efficiency. The digicam’s imaging pipeline is protected in a light-weight housing which options the HERO10 Black’s sturdy replaceable cowl lens that may be swapped for third-party HERO10 Black and HERO9 Black ND filters.
HERO10 Black Bones can seize cinematic 5K 4:3 video at 30 frames per second, 4K 4:3 video at 60 frames per second and 2.7K 4:3 video at a super-slow 120 frames per second. The digicam ships with a license for GoPro’s Emmy® Award-Profitable ReelSteady video stabilization – now a part of the brand new GoPro Participant + ReelSteady desktop utility – enabling FPV pilots to unlock the smoothest, silkiest FPV footage ever, and with entry to premium instruments like Lens Correction and Batch Export throughout the new app.
HERO10 Black Bones is obtainable beginning as we speak in the USA at GoPro.com for $399.99 with an included one-year GoPro Subscription or $499.99 with no subscription. A license for ReelSteady, which comes with HERO10 Black Bones, can be out there individually for $99.99.
HERO10 Black Bones Options
- No compromises flagship picture high quality and stabilization: the identical premium excessive efficiency imaging pipeline powered by GP2 as HERO10 Black – together with GoPro’s Emmy® Award-Profitable HyperSmooth and 5.3K60 and 4K120 video
- Lightest GoPro ever: weighs solely 54 grams – excellent for 3″ class and bigger drones
- Effectively-ventilated, semi-durable enclosure: promotes steady airflow cooling for lengthy captures or flights
- Deliver your personal battery: appropriate with current drone batteries inside spec (2S-6S, 5-27V)
- A number of methods to regulate: use two bodily buttons on the digicam, the Quik App, GoPro Labs QR Codes, GoPro’s The Distant, or a drone’s transmitter
- Simple to arrange: straightforward to mount on drones with a single screw boss, plus comes with an optionally available in-box adapter for the GoPro mounting ecosystem; makes use of commonplace FPV trade connector for fast setup
- Replaceable Lens Cowl: within the occasion of a crash, the lens cowl is replaceable; additionally appropriate with third social gathering HERO9 Black and HERO10 Black ND filters for decreasing digicam shutter pace to cinematic ranges
- ReelSteady Stabilization included: license for Emmy® Award-Profitable ReelSteady stabilization and different premium options within the GoPro Participant + ReelSteady desktop app included with buy
Subscribing to GoPro
With a GoPro Subscription, prospects benefit from the final HERO10 Black Bones expertise:
- Limitless cloud backup of photographs and movies at unique high quality
- Limitless use of the Quik app, together with Premium Enhancing Instruments
- No-questions-asked digicam substitute
- Reductions on new digicam purchases
- As much as 50% off GoPro mounts, equipment and life-style gear at GoPro.com
- Premium high quality 1080p stay streaming to a subscriber’s account at GoPro.com
The GoPro Subscription is obtainable for $49.99 yearly or $4.99 a month.
HERO10 Black Bones is launching simply two weeks after GoPro’s revolutionary new digicam designed particularly for vloggers and content material creators, HERO10 Black Creator Version.
Go to GoPro.com to be taught extra about HERO10 Black Bones and the whole GoPro digicam lineup.