All people can go to bol.com and examine the Entrance-Finish of our webshop. However what if you’re a vendor, provider, associate or inner worker? What’s your view when interacting with our IT methods? Typically, you’ll use one in every of our Portals. These portals made a protracted journey to get to the stage the place they’re right this moment. Not solely does the backend web site, primarily lined by SWAP’s (Small Internet APplications) depend on totally different frameworks, additionally the Entrance-Finish work does. How you can adapt to a brand new ‘Look and Really feel’? How you can be constant? How you can make the lives of Software program Engineers simpler? Take heed to this episode and discover out your self.
What the episode covers
- What does the Portal and SWAP structure appear to be in bol.com?
- What’s a front-end framework?
- What position play Design Techniques like Figma, Storybook, Zeroheight, Frontify, Stencil?
- What are design tokens?
- How do UX Designers, Entrance-Finish Builders and Again Finish Builders work collectively and revenue from a framework?
- Jake de Oude – Entrance-Finish Software program Engineer
- Robin Aldenhoven – Software program Engineer inside Logistics engaged on Entrance-Finish purposes
- Robin Cijvat – Product Tech Lead
- Rens Jansen – Visible designer design system designer – new bol.com model within the part libraries
Peter Paul van de Beek